BOOK YOUR TEE TIME ASAP
VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Please share for your neighbours who are probably going bonkers stuck at home for the past month+. Golf has been endorsed as a safe outdoor recreation activity as long as physical distancing and new comprehensive safety measures (endorsed by the BC Ministry of Health) are achieved.
- As tee time availability is very limited, all no-shows (and no-shows within a booked party) will have their booking privileges SUSPENDED!!!
- We are not permitting Back-9/Early Bird play at this time. Course opens at 6am
- Golfers should stay in the parking lot and not proceed to the Pro Shop as check-in is not required until 15 minutes prior to tee time reservation. Maximum 2 guests in Pro Shop only. Guests should leave immediately after their round is completed as no congregating is permitted
- Guests who are feeling sick should stay at home. Those appearing unwell will be asked to leave
- Golfers must stay 2 meters away from staff and other guests and follow all directional markings
- No Touch policy – modified cups (pin removal not required as ball drop is minimal). Touch points such as ball washers, sand & seed bottles, bunker rakes, and shoe blowers have been removed. Please bring your own clubs as equipment rentals are not available
- Single Rider Cart policy – all carts are thoroughly sanitized after each use
- Driving range is open with limited availability (every 2nd stall). Guests will be limited to one bucket per visit whenever a line-up for range stalls exists. Practice areas are CLOSED.
- Golf Course Bistros (Burnaby Mountain, Riverway) will be open for take-out food options (limited hours)
- Lessons, camps, clinics, custom club fitting, club rentals, repairs, and retail sales unavailable until further notice.
- Tournaments and events are not available until further notice
Stay active and stay safe everyone!